The Good: This plan is designed for the business person who travels frequently. It provides good emergency medical and dental coverage, emergency medical transportation, travel accident coverage and a few extras to ease common business travel inconveniences.
The Drawbacks: The coverage for travel delays are low for a business traveler and the medical expense limit could be higher.
The Bottom Line: This is good coverage for the frequent business traveler – especially for those going overseas. Nice high baggage coverage and some extra business traveler benefits make this a good all-round business travel plan at an affordable annual price.
|Travel delays (6 hours or more)||$150 per day/$1,500 maximum|
|Flight accident AD&D||$100,000|
|Baggage delay (24 hours or more)||$1,000|
|24/7 assistance services||Yes|
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- Executive level includes a number of package-like benefits, including trip cancellation, interruption, baggage loss and delay, and flight change fees.
- Reimbursement or repair of essential business equipment, and rental fees for necessary business equipment.
- Rental car collision coverage up to $45,000 included.
- Coverage for airline change fees up to $250.
- Emergency assistance services include business concierge services.
The following are the limitations on this plan’s coverage:
- Emergency medical is not included in the Essential level and it’s relatively low in all the other levels when compared to other plans.
- No flight accident AD&D or coverage for pre-existing conditions.
- The maximum trip cost for trip cancellation is limited to $5,000.
As with any type of insurance, terms, conditions, and exclusions apply.