The Good: Providing medical, emergency medical evacuation, AD&D and repatriation benefits, this plan helps group members and leaders protect themselves from accidents while traveling outside their home coverage network. Ideal for individuals and families traveling with non profit and tour groups from 3 to 100 traveling to or from the U.S.
The Drawbacks: Minimum premium of $500 is required. No coverage for dental emergencies or flight accidents.
The Bottom Line: Low cost basic medical and evacuation insurance for groups traveling abroad, this plan gives you a choice of benefit limits and low weekly rates.
|Medical expenses||$15,000 – $50,000 ($50 deductible)|
|24/7 assistance services||Yes|
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- Weekly premiums are clear and provided in the plan information.
- No coinsurance applies with this plan – it pays 100% of medical expenses up to the chosen benefit limit.
- Trip length up to six months for 3 to 100 travelers.
- Includes $10,000 or $25,000 in 24-hour AD&D in the base plan.
The following are the limitations on this planâ€™s coverage:
- No coverage for dental emergencies or flight accidents.
- Minimum premium of $500 is required.