The Good: Combining multiple international insurance products with kidnap and ransom, foreign commercial liability, and more, this is a comprehensive corporate international insurance plan for U.S. and Canadian corporate executives and employees to protect against financial losses that can occur when doing business in foreign countries.
The Drawbacks: This is complicated coverage and itâ€™s recommended that you work with the Travel Insurance Services team to customize the coverage to your business needs.
The Bottom Line: Highly specialized plan thatâ€™s primarily for high-profile executives and corporations with internationally traveling employees. This is corporate coverage, not individual coverage.
|Medical expenses||Choose your limit|
|Foreign commercial liability||$1,000,000 and higher|
|Foreign business auto liability||$1,000,000 and higher|
|Foreign workerâ€™s compensation||$1,000,000|
|24/7 assistance services||Yes|
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- Coverage for kidnap, extortion, and ransom up to plan limits.
- Political risks include confiscation, embargo, license cancellation and more.
- Up to $25,000 per incident and $50,000 aggregate in foreign commercial crime, including employee theft, forgery and robbery.
- Up to $500,000 in marine cargo and war risk coverage for any one vessel and any single occurrence.
- Excess repatriation up to $250,000 with no aggregate limits.
The following optional coverage is available when you purchase this plan:
- Higher limits are available for many of the benefits – contact Travel Insurance Services for customization of your plan.
The following are the limitations on this planâ€™s coverage:
Highly specialized coverage that requires you to work with the Travel Insurance Services team to customize and select the benefit limits.