The Good: Ideal for the frequent-traveling business traveler, this plan covers travel accidents and emergency medical evacuations. Options for security evacuations and out-of-network medical coverage are available. It also includes identity theft services along with worldwide travel and concierge assistance services.
The Drawbacks: Not all plan benefits or options are available to residents or companies of all U.S. states. Plan is not available to non U.S. citizens. Benefit reduction schedule applies to those age 70 and older. No medical coverage in the base plan.
The Bottom Line: This is an employer-sponsored travel accident plan with basic accident coverage and some options for additional security protections. Offered at three different benefit levels, this plan covers employees, including their spouses, and children when traveling with the employees, of a participating organization.
|AD&D||$25,000 – $1,000,000|
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- Flexible choices in benefit and principal sum limits.
- Carjacking benefit up to a maximum of $10,000.
- Includes bereavement and trauma counseling up to $50 per visit for a maximum of 10 visits.
- Includes extensive VIP concierge services, identity theft services, and other emergency travel assistance services.
The following optional coverage is available when you purchase this plan:
- Optional security evacuation benefits for up to $100,000 for non medical emergency evacuations (conditions apply).
- Optional out-of-country accident and sickness medical coverage up to $100,000 ($0 deductible) available.
The following are the limitations on this plan’s coverage:
- Protection is limited to the occupational premises or while traveling on business.
- No flight accident or medical coverage in the base plan.