The Good: Extra term life and disability protection to cover sudden and unexpected losses as a result of an accident.
The Drawbacks: Many countries are automatically excluded from the policy unless you add them to your plan, presumably for a higher premium.
The Bottom Line: Uncomplicated term life and AD&D coverage for business firms (to offset the loss of a key employee), war correspondents, government employees, and others who need travel accident coverage on a short-term or continual basis.
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- These benefits are payable in addition to any other coverage the insured may hold.
- Choose your benefit amount (cannot exceed 10 times your annual income).
- No immediate pricing information – you have to fill out the application form and the pricing will be sent to you.
The following optional coverage is available when you purchase this plan:
- War and terrorism can be covered for an additional premium.
The following are the limitations on this planâ€™s coverage:
- Many countries and territories are excluded from the base policy.