The Good: This is a rescue-focused plan designed for travelers who need to fill a gap in their international medical coverage. This plan provides emergency medical evacuations, repatriation, reunion and emergency assistance services. Ideal for individuals and families living or working abroad, or individuals who live in multiple countries and have travel medical coverage.
The Drawbacks: Eligible only to travelers under the age of 65 traveling outside their home country. No medical or dental is included – this is a rescue-only plan.
The Bottom Line: Offered by a reliable provider, this plan is focused entirely on evacuations – emergency medical and political – and is ideal for travelers who have other medical coverage.
|Evacuation and repatriation||$100,000|
|24/7 assistance services||Yes|
This plan is unique in that it provides the following:
- Plan can be purchased for 3, 6, or 12 months and can be rewritten for subsequent coverage periods.
- Repatriation is covered up to $20,000 and emergency reunion up to $15,000.
- Plan includes $5,000 in trip interruption benefits and $5,000 for the return of minor children.
- Plan includes personal liability coverage for injury to a third person or their property (limits apply).
- Plan includes enhanced emergency services for emergency travel arrangements, lost passports and luggage, prescription replacement, emergency cash transfers, and more.
The following optional coverage is available when you purchase this plan:
- Optional enhanced AD&D from $100,000 – $400,000 available with three months minimum coverage.
The following are the limitations on this planâ€™s coverage:
- Plan includes no medical or dental coverage and pre-existing conditions are excluded.