Types of Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance (Package Plans with Trip Cancellation coverage)
The most popular type of travel insurance for most travelers is a package plan.
Travel insurance package plans provide coverage for cancellations, hurricanes, baggage problems, medical emergencies, evacuations, and more.
Package plans are for:
- Vacations & general travel
- Cruises, family trips, senior travel, business trips
- Domestic trips or travel abroad
- Any traveler concerned about cancellations
Travel Medical Insurance
International travel health insurance plans provide coverage for medical emergencies, accidents, emergency evacuations, and repatriation.
Travel medical plans are for:
- Travelers leaving their home country
- Vacations abroad
- Business trips abroad
- Long-term work or school abroad
- Living in a foreign country
Medical Evacuation Insurance
Medical evacuation plans, often called MedEvac plans, provide coverage for emergency medical evacuations and international security evacuations.
MedEvac plans are for:
- Travelers leaving their home country or visiting remote locations
- Vacations in a foreign country
- International business trips