You’ve been working all summer and watching the travel notices every week – hoping for a last-chance summer vacation. Finally, the deal that works for you comes through and you snap it up. A perfect late-summer getaway.
Yes, you are packing to leave immediately, but even last-minute travelers need the essential protections provided by a travel insurance plan and you can have them too! Here are some of the coverages you may find useful:
- Emergency medical expenses and medical evacuation coverage in case you or your traveling companion becomes seriously ill or gets injured while on vacation.
- Lost luggage and delayed baggage coverage. The last thing you need to deal with on a last-minute vacation is missing out because your clothes have been routed somewhere else.
- Travel delays and missed connection coverage. Hey, you want to get there on time and start having fun, right?
- Trip interruption coverage just in case something happens and you need to get home quickly!
If you think travel insurance plans are only for those vacations planned months in advance, you’re wrong. Travel Guard has a plan that’s perfect for these spontaneous trips – the Pack ‘N Go plan. It includes all the essentials necessary to keep you safe, and none of the stuff you don’t need – like trip cancellation coverage, because you’re getting on the plane in less than 30 hours!
A few details about this plan:
- Pack ‘N Go can be purchased anytime before you depart.
- The list of covered reasons provide adequate coverage for that impromptu getaway.
- Missed connection and travel delay time frames are short and will help you get to your destination.
- Plenty of evacuation coverage (just in case) and a good amount of medical coverage too.
With Travel Guard’s unique travel assistance services, you’ll also have emergency travel help if you need it. Read the full Pack ‘N Go plan details here.
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available.
The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.