My guest today has been travel podcasting about as long any anybody at 15 years, so he brings a lot of experience and insight into today’s short show.
Everyone is asking similar questions about travel. Should I start planning? Is it too soon? What are the safest options?
Chris will share his thoughts on cruise line reopening, how to compare risk levels of different forms of travel, how he’s handling a possible Galapagos trip, and more.
Selected Links from the Episode
- AmateurTraveler.com– Chris’s award-winning travel blog.
- Podcast for AmateurTraveler– Chris’s podcast is one of the longest running travel podcasts at over 15 years.
- Twitter– Chris on Twitter
Show Notes & Timestamps
- 00:01:52- Chris’s thoughts on travel planning now during coronavirus
- 00:03:58- Would Chris travel on a plane right now?
- 00:04:23- Debating about going to Galapagos or not
- 00:05:15- What factors would help in deciding to go or not?
- 00:06:24- Road trips as a good travel option
- 00:07:10- Extra precautions for traveling now
- 00:09:33- When will cruise ships start sailing again?
- 00:12:42- What would make Chris change his travel plans
- 00:13:48- Summary for people thinking of planning travel