With so many RVers hitting the road this summer, RV rentals are through the roof.
But what if it’s your first time renting an RV?
What type should you get?
Where should you rent it from?
How does it all work?
We have a pro today. Brooke Johnson is the founder of TumbleweedTravelCo.com, where she helps first time RV renters plan trips. She helps with all the RV details, itinerary planning, and more.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- How to choose the right type of RV 00:01:38
- The best options for places to rent 00:04:07
- Basic guidelines on pricing 00:06:27
- What are the requirements for campground reservations? 00:08:17
- About size limitations in campgrounds 00:11:30
- Can you tent camp as well at the RV site? 00:13:21
- How difficult is an RV to drive? 00:13:57
- The importance of vehicle weight limits 00:15:45
- Working with the RV “systems” like plumbing, electrical, etc 00:17:05
- Stuff renters wish they knew beforehand 00:18:26
- How to find good deals on RV rentals 00:20:13