Travelers are pondering many of the same questions.
When should I start planning again?
Is it crazy to think about this now?
What about a simple road trip?
There is no clear, simple answer to this that guarantees a no-risk trip, but it is always helpful too hear what others are up to.
Today’s show is a Quick Take…only about 10 minutes.
We’ll hear from Nicolette Kay from SemiBudgetTravel.com. Nicolette is planning a short road trip, but will be crossing state borders and has taken into account several safety aspects to stay healthy.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Nicolette’s website SemiBudgetTravel.com
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Why a road trip was an attractive way of travel 00:03:27
- Other factors in deciding to take a trip 00:04:14
- Dealing with state travel restrictions 00:06:01
- Protecting the trip investment 00:07:20
- Factors that would cause a reconsideration 00:08:44