As we’ve talked about before, 2020 us the summer of the road trip. Travelers are packing up the car, renting RVs, and finding any way they can to get out and explore.
But, as we all know there are safety concerns. What are safety conditions like on the road? What are hotels doing? Are people wearing masks? What should I do to prepare?
To help with all of this we are joined by Cindy Richards, who is the editor in chief of TravelingMom.com.
Cindy has combined information from their almost 70 writers, and her personal experience, to bring you a report about what is going on out there.
She has road trip safety tips, questions to ask your hotel before you book, and more.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Overview of conditions on the road 00:01:39
- Hotel cleanliness report 00:02:28
- Questions to ask hotels before booking 00:05:18
- Mask usage at hotels 00:06:58
- Masks elsewhere (gas stations/grocery) 00:07:49
- On flexibility and “Plan B” for road trips 00:09:23
- Resources for state rules 00:10:14
- Avoiding high-risk states 00:11:12