The summer of 2020 is the summer of the road trip…at least that is what everyone is saying.
If you are thinking of hitting the road, you might be wondering what it is like.
- What safety measures do you need to know?
- Is it business as usual as you travel around?
- Are people wearing masks?
- What about laws and regulations in the states you will be traveling to and through?
To help with all of this and more, I’m speaking with Megan Tenney from FamilyGapYearGuide.com.
Megan and her family, including 4 kids, have been on the road for two years…including the coronavirus outbreak.
She gives a very useful report from the road, including answers to all of the questions above.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Overview of conditions on the road 00:02:18
- Some playgrounds open, others closed 00:03:43
- How to find info about various state rules 00:05:44
- Mask usage while road tripping 00:07:01
- Ballpark estimate of mask usage 00:08:30
- Safety concerns while moving around the country 00:09:30
- Special challenges with kids 00:10:19
- Funny looks for mask usage? 00:11:16
- How store hours can be changed 00:12:13