Disney parks are planning to re-open soon, but there are many details that travelers ned to figure out.
When are they opening? Which parks will open? Which resorts will open and when? What does my family need to know?
To answer these questions and more, we will speak with Kevin Gillooly of TravelingDad…which is part of the TravelingMom media family.
Kevin has been doing Disney for 40 years, so he knows the in’s and out’s of Disney planning…and he has all the details for the park re-opening.
Besides the re-opening plan, Kevin also has great general tips for planning trips to Disney, mistakes to avoid, and a common myth to put to rest.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Kevin’s Disney experience 00:01:27
- The fireworks text story 00:02:17
- Current re-opening plan for the parks 00:03:08
- What to expect at the parks for safety 00:05:12
- Other requirements at the parks 00:07:21
- Enhanced cleaning at hotels and resorts 00:08:32
- Whether temperature checks will be required 00:09:41
- Disney’s cancellation policies for now 00:11:09
- Tips for family fun in light of all the changes 00:13:01
- Kevin’s guess on visitor volume 00:17:57
- Why it might be a perfect time for some visitors 00:19:02
- General Disney trip planning tips 00:20:38
- Common mistakes to avoid 00:23:34
- Disney myths and misconceptions to dispel 00:25:44