In today’s episode you will get an inside look into the world of private jet chartering from a pro in the business.
We will be joined by Scott Buss of AdventJets, which is jet brokering company as opposed to one of the membership clubs. Scott’s core philosophy in business is based on trust and transparency, and it shows in the interview as he gives insights into the world of private jet travel.
Business travelers will learn about the potential ROI of using private travel for work. High net worth listeners who have considered this form of travel will get an inside look, and the casual listener will get a peek at how it all works.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Overview of how private aviation works 00:02:22
- The difference between a broker and operator 00:03:41
- How membership jet companies work 00:05:32
- Benefits of brokers vs membership plans 00:06:05
- Go golfing with Tiger Woods 00:07:11
- Is private aviation out of reach for most people? 00:08:37
- How “Empty Leg” flights work 00:09:52
- Ballpark pricing of private jet travel 00:10:55
- Mistakes people make when working with private air 00:12:56
- Potential ROI for private 00:15:09