Disney parks are planning to re-open over the next month, but there is no simple answer to how they are going to open.
Each park and resort is on a different schedule, which makes it hard to know how to plan your trip.
Plus, there are new safety rules in effect that you need to know about for you and your family, and several of the classic attractions of the park will not be happening.
Thankfully we have Disney expert Julie Elster from DoubleYourWDW.com to walk us through all the various questions we have about the reopening plan.
Julie will talk about when various Disney properties are opening, what to expect when you get there, safety procedures, and what will be open/closed.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Julie’s overview of the opening plan 00:03:13
- Hotel and resort safety measures 00:06:39
- Park opening dates 00:07:34
- On face coverings for kids 00:07:57
- Temperature screenings (maybe happening) 00:08:54
- Restaurant openings 00:09:12
- Disney safety measures 00:11:02
- The park reservation requirement 00:12:41
- No FastPass 00:13:03
- How the reservation system will work 00:14:02
- Tips for tempering expectations 00:16:36
- Other things that will be closed 00:17:04
- How Disney is handling questions 00:18:44
- General “non-coronavirus: Disney advice 00:22:01
- Common Disney planning mistakes 00:22:52
- Disney trip planning myths 00:23:51