As the title suggests…Gigi Stetler knows RVs.
Gigi has been in the business for 35 years after she “fell into” owning an Rv dealership, and she has grown that business dramatically over the years.
Gigi also started an owner’s rights support site at RVAdvisor.com, and is in the final stages of launching a consumer rights site with 501c status…the Recreational Vehicle Advisor Consumer Association (RVACA).
She knows RVs in and out, from every side of the business…and she’s a pleasure to speak with. In this show she talks about general RV tips, coronavirus-specific advice, and discusses the benefits of RVAdvisor.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Gigi Stetler on LinkedIn
- Gigi on Twitter
- Recreational Vehicle Advisor Consumer Association (RVACA) website coming soon as they just received 501c charity status
Show Notes & Timestamps
- How Gigi fell into a RV business 00:02:01
- Starting the “Angie’s List” of RV business 00:03:12
- How RV travel fits perfectly with coronavirus concerns 00:06:32
- General tips for new RVers 00:11:32
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them 00:13:12
- Frequently heard myths to debunk 00:14:03
- A good pitch for RVAdvisor.com membership 00:15:30
- About RV brands and choosing a rig 00:16:41