People that plan trips used to be called travel agents, but now they are called travel advisors.
Today we’re going to be speaking with Estee Gubbay from LuxuristTravel.com about the benefits of using a travel advisor.
There are a lot of benefits in general, but now as everyone starts traveling again after coronavirus there are even additional benefits. There are many ways that travel advisors can help you travel worry-free, help you plan your trip, help you solve problems, and even get refunds for cancelled trips.
Travel advisors have the ability to get you free upgrades, extra perks, and oftentimes get you the VIP treatment.
Please enjoy the short discussion with Estee Gubbay about the benefits of using a travel advisor.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Benefits of using an advisor 00:02:52
- Coronavirus-specific benefits 00:03:54
- Negotiating refunds from travel suppliers 00:04:55
- Free stuff an advisor can get for you 00:06:50
- What does it cost to use an advisor? 00:10:25
- Finding a reputable advisor 00:11:23
- General travel tips for worry-free travel [00:14:43
- Common mistakes to avoid 00:15:53