This show is not just for rewards points gurus…but for new people too.
Rewards points programs can be confusing to figure out (which is why I just have a United CC, good enough for me).
But, many travelers are pros at earning, saving, and spending points with their favorite travel suppliers. They get to take free trips, upgrade to 1st class, and get hotel suites “on the house”.
However, with the coronavirus shutdown…most people are not traveling. They’re not booking travel either, so that means nobody is using their points.
And that brings up the dreaded thought of expiring points.
Will you lose your balance while waiting for things to get back to normal?
Today we’re joined by Jamie Larounis from UpgradedPoints.com.
Jamie will provide tips to put you at ease as far as expiring points, plus provide some general tips for those new to rewards programs.
This show is short, to the point, and full of good tips…enjoy.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Are points expiring during the shut down? 00:02:19
- Which rewards programs are better than others? 00:03:16
- General tips for people new to rewards programs 00:07:34
- Common mistakes with rewards programs 00:10:19
- Frequent misconceptions about points programs 00:11:42