Today I’m speaking with Brian Altomare from Lugless.com.
Even though most travel is still shut down, some parts of the country are starting to move around again.
I was curious about getting some advice for those who were still concerned about coronavirus, but who needed to fly whether for work or other necessary reason.
What could they do to minimize exposure and get through the flying process with as little concern as possible?
Today’s show is a little different, because there is definitely a product pitch…but it’s a service that can help minimize your time in the airport and make your trip more worry-free.
I’m speaking with Brian Altomare who founded a luggage shipping service called LugLess.
Brian pitched this on Shark Tank years ago, and even though that didn’t go the way he wanted…he still grew the company and thrived…and it was later acquired.
Brian will talk about how this service minimizes your airport time and therefore your exposure to coronavirus.
He’ll talk about his Shark Tank experience.
Then in a departure from the norm for Safe Travels, he offers some entrepreneurial advice for those who might have an idea they want to run with.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Lessons learned from the Shark Tank pitch 00:03:11
- How LugLess helps reduce exposure at the airport 00:04:19
- Who benefits most from LugLess? 00:10:14
- Key success tips for entrepreneurs starting out 00:13:43
- Avoiding startup mistakes 00:15:22
- Work/life balance 00:16:35
- The magic of making your bed…every day 00:18:3