In this episode we are talking about RV travel for the summer of 2020, and how to handle coronavirus concerns.
I’m joined by Jeff Crider, who is a publisher and author for several RV and campground-related publications, and has been in the business for decades.
Jeff is especially tuned into campgrounds and their specific procedures for handling coronavirus concerns this summer. He will share some of the actions campgrounds are taking, tips for smooth travels this summer, and some common mistakes that new RVers make and how you can avoid them.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Reserve America
- J & H RV Park Flagstaff
- RV Business
- Woodalls Campground Management
- Motorhome Magazine
- Contact Jeff: email@example.com
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Current status of campgrounds with covid-19 00:03:53
- On the need for extra homework in researching trips this year 00:04:47
- Resources for campground status 00:06:12
- Why tent campers might have a harder time 00:09:14
- RV travel as a safe “social distancing” form of travel 00:13:05
- General tips for new RVers 00:21:18
- Tips on backing and asking for help 00:23:34
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them 00:25:16
- On renting vs buying 00:31:14