In this episode I speak with Leslie Stroud of 7Wayfinders.com.
She and her family (5 kids!) were traveling the world full-time when coronavirus came along and brought their plans to a halt….in New Zealand.
Leslie talks about the very strict and thorough safety lockdown in New Zealand, handling this with kids, and plans to get out when things open up again.
She also shares family travel tips, advice for road-schooling, and more.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Leslie and her family on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
Show Notes & Timestamps
- On the overwhelming decision to travel full time as a family 00:06:41
- Coronavirus lockdown in New Zealand 00:10:10
- The thorough safety measure in NZ 00:11:48
- Tips for full-time travel with a family 00:18:57
- Mistakes to avoid when traveling with kids 00:22:25
- Misconceptions of traveling with kids 00:24:43
- Advice for “Road-schooling” 00:27:18