We hear this all the time: “How do I know I have enough, but not too much, travel insurance?” and we all know:
- Hurricanes, tornadoes, snowstorms and floods happen.
- Planes are delayed and cruise departures get missed – it happens all the time.
- Kids get sick and travel plans have to be scrapped.
- Emergencies happen back home and you have to be there.
- Work conflicts arise and you have to abandon your trip.
Look, we’re just like other travelers – we want to be protected, but we don’t want to have a lot of expensive coverage lying around that we never need or use. It’s a waste of money we could be spending on vacation fun after all!
So to answer this question, we did a lot of research and put together the information you need to determine whether you have enough coverage or not. It’s called 4 Steps to 100% confidence in your travel insurance plan, and while that’s a brave-sounding title, we think the content is up to the standard.
This content lays out the four steps you can follow to be sure that you 1. understand your plan and 2. have enough coverage to get home safely.
We all want to be safe and enjoy our trips, but a single injury or illness can wipe out your financial reserves – even if you’re traveling inside your home country! Take a look at the 4 Steps to 100% confidence in your travel insurance plan and let us know what you think.