Travelex is a full service financial company for international travelers
Travelex is know for their international traveler financial services such as currency exchanges, travelers cheques, transfers, and travel insurance. They have actual locations throughout the world, which helps their visibility and trust level. In regards of 1-stop shopping, it is hard to beat Travelex for international financial needs.
TraveLite is a comprehensive plan for everyday travelers
Travelex has a couple basic plans with several upgrade options. TraveLite is the most basic, providing $50,000 in emergency medical coverage.
As with most comprehensive plans, Travelex’s TraveLite includes coverage for:
- trip cancellation
- trip interruption
- travel delay
- baggage loss and delay
- medical expense/emergency assistance
- emergency medical evacuation
TraveLite also includes the new JournEase program benefits
The JournEase program, included with both TraveLite and Travel Plus plans, is a benefit package that includes extra coverage. These are unique coverages, and provide extra value. They include:
- Event Ticket Secure– Reimburses you for unused event tickets to theatrical, concert and sporting events purchased while on your trip that you are unable to use due to a covered reason within the JournEase Program Guide.
- Identity Secure– Provides a vast array of assistance services and covers many of the expenses you incur to restore your identity.
- Medicalsummary.com– Secure Internet-based health information service.
Online quotes and purchasing made easy
You can get quotes for Travelex products at travelex-insurance.com, and read more about the benefits.
Using a comparison site to shop around is smartÂ (seeÂ How to Compare Quotes with a Travel Insurance Comparison Site)