MedjetAssist provides annual memberships for medical evacuation cost coverage. As a MedjetAssist member, if you are hospitalized virtually anywhere in the world, they will provide air transport.
MedjetAssist specializes in providing medical evacuation services, they do not provide coverage for medical treatment. Unlike some other insurance companies that offer a medical evacuation plan in addition to their other medical plans, this is MedjetAssist’s focus and specialty. Here is how they get you home:
MedjetAssist offers some of the simplest benefits:
1. Medical evacuation is at member’s discretion, not decided by the company
2. Evacuation is provided from any hospital in the world, to any hospital in the world
3. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
4. No limits on medical evacuation expense
5. All MedjetAssist aircraft are specially equipped and staffed for medical needs
MedjetAssist plans can be purchased for 1, 3, and 5 year plans. Their basic plan allows for up to 90 days of travel per year, and other plans provide for longer travel.
It is important to note that MedjetAssist does not provide medical expense coverage. In other words, you still need medical coverage or travel insurance to pay for hospital expenses in the event of an accident or illness.
MedjetAssist simply provides proper medical transportation to the hospital of your choice.