You will probably learn something new in this episode, I definitely did.
Here’s the situation: Imagine grandma is in Florida and you want to move her closer to you in Boston. She has medical needs and is currently in a nursing home.
How do you move her? She can’t just get on a plane by herself, and you could help but she has medical needs.
Plus, there’s air ambulance services, but the cost is way too high.
Today’s guest Bob Bacheler runs FlyingAngels, which is a non-emergency medical transport service, and they could help.
Bob will answer all the basic questions, including how it works and the ballpark costs, in today’s short episode.
Selected Links from the Episode
Show Notes & Timestamps
- Example of how you might need this service 00:01:47
- Details about the transport process 00:04:29
- Why Bob prefers certain airlines 00:05:59
- Can family members accompany flights? 00:07:38
- Ballpark costs of the service 00:08:23
- How does it work with insurance? 00:10:28
- Common misconceptions about the service 00:12:06